Thanks for sending through an enquiry, one of our team will get back in touch with you shortly.
In the meantime, check out our latest ourdoor lifetsyle news
So you've decided it's time to spruce up that boring patch of lawn, eh? Fancy turning it into...
You know that feeling when you step outside on a hot summer's day on the Gold Coast and...
Have you been dreaming of a relaxing outdoor space to enjoy during the warmer months? A patio...
Benefits of Patio Enclosures in the Gold Coast
It’s general knowledge that potential home buyers seek the presence of a patio as one of the factors that sway their decision whether to buy or not.
- The presence of a patio allows outdoor elements to enter your home. In our climate, it can get pretty warm outside. Instead of hosting guests for a barbecue in the open outdoors, the patio presents the perfect space to experience the fun of the outdoors while remaining in the cool shade. Conversely, if it starts raining, you and your guests are protected from the elements in the patio. Installing outdoor screens in the Gold Coast keeps the patio cool in summer and warm in winter while still offering the outdoors as the primary setting.
- We’ve noted buyers’ willingness to hold out for a home with a patio. Including a patio to your house sharply increases its value. If you’re thinking of selling your home, you’re guaranteed to receive several offers based on the fact that you have a patio.
- Erecting a proper patio expands your home and provides you with an entertainment room. It’s every man’s dream to own a man-cave and a woman to have a she-shed, but sometimes it’s just not practical. The patio can act as a watered-down version of those rooms where you throw in a pool table or a karaoke machine for entertaining guests.
What You Can Expect from Gold Coast Patios as Reputable Patio Installers in the Gold Coast
Since 1998, we’ve been assisting the people of the Gold Coast with their patios, glass fencing, carports, decking, privacy screens and even DIY patios.
- We’ll create and customise designs according to your requirements. Our team works closely with our customers to develop the best solution for their home.
- Any home renovation is a stressful process; hence, we take control of the customisation of the patio until completion. As a result, we complete the measurements and arrange approval from the council, including drawing, lodging and final inspection while you watch your patio develop.
- We’re so confident in our abilities that when we install your patio, we back it up with a 12-month workmanship warranty, six-and-a-half years structural warranty, 15 years product or material warranty and a five-year Maxi Satin™ paint finish warranty.