Carports Gold Coast
Looking for the best carports Gold Coast? Well you’ve come to the right place. We have been building carports for Gold Coast residents for over 21 years.
Gold Coast Carport Specialist
Protect your second-biggest investment with a carport Gold coast. Add an attractive structure that expands and compliments its surroundings. Whether you’re after a basic shade cover, security addition, or an extension of your home’s aesthetic, Gold Coast Patios are here you help you with your requirements.
Australian Made Carports
We have many suppliers and options to suit your needs and requests and are happy to assist you with designing a structure of your choice to create the aesthetic you desire. We guarantee longevity of both materials and construction.
Innovative & Attractive Carport Designs
Have Gold Coast Patios & Blinds build your Carport
- 12 Month Labour Warranty
- 6.5 Years Structural Warranty
- 15 Years Product/Material Warranty
- 5 Year Maxisatin Paint Finish Warranty
- Choose from multiple design ideas to turn your residential or commercial visualization into a reality
Browse some of our many residential and commercial projects to get ideas for your own project. You’ll see many choices of materials, colors, designs, and components. You may even find a project that we’ve done that is exactly what you’re looking for to complement and integrate with your existing space and structures.
Protect Your Car with the Help of a Carport Builder in the Gold Coast
If you are looking for a way to give your vehicle the shade and protection from the elements it deserves, you need the help of the right carport builder in the Gold Coast. At Gold Coast Patios & Blinds, we would be happy to play this role for you. Our carports are sturdy, secure and aesthetically stunning—all while providing a safe and shaded spot to stow your vehicle.
The Importance of Carports in the Gold Coast QLD
After your home, your car is probably your second most valuable asset. If you are going to spend tens of thousands of dollars on a new or used car, it deserves some protection. Leaving it out in the driveway can lead to significant damage in several forms. Investing in carports in the Gold Coast, QLD, can prevent such risks, including:
- Sunspots: You can’t park your car out in the hot sun repeatedly without consequences. Over time, the UV rays will damage the paint job of your vehicle, leading to visible ‘sunspots’—especially on darker-coloured cars. These spots don’t indicate any serious structural damage to your vehicle, but they do result in a car that looks poorly maintained. Further, they will affect resale or trade-in value.
- Rain or hail damage: Sunlight isn’t the only type of weather that can damage your car. Hail or heavy rain can leave your car pockmarked with dozens or even hundreds of tiny dents. While these dents can be buffed out, that service costs money and takes time. Building a residential carport in the Gold Coast is a good preventative measure.
- Overheating: Climbing into a blazing hot vehicle that has been sitting in the sun for hours is never a pleasant experience. If you are loading animals or young children into the car, it can even be unsafe. Parking your car in the shade will keep it at a more reasonable and comfortable temperature.
Tips Regarding Your Carport Builder in the Gold Coast
Before you hire a carport builder to construct your residential or commercial carport in the Gold Coast, keep these tips in mind to ensure the best service possible:
- Look for experience: You want someone who can build a structurally sound carport, and who can match the design of the carport to the rest of your home or business. Looking for an experienced business that can show a long track record of success will give you peace of mind. At Gold Coast Patios & Blinds, we have been in business since 1998 and have a well-established reputation for quality workmanship and design.
- Choose a builder that will take care of council matters: When building any structure on your property—including a carport—you need to lodge the proper paperwork with the local council. We are happy to do that for you as part of our service.
- Ask about licensing and insurance: Before you choose a carport builder, checking licensing and insurance is a must to ensure that you are protected. We are licensed by the Queensland Building and Construction Commission and are fully insured, to make sure you aren’t taking on undue risk.
Why Trust Gold Coast Patios & Blinds Regarding Your Residential or Commercial Carport in the Gold Coast If you are looking for a reliable carport builder in the Gold Coast, contact us today. We will help you design and build the right carport to complement your home and protect your vehicle.